Financial Analyst, FP&A - FTSE 100 Consumer Tech - London
A unique and exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 Consumer Tech business as a newly-qualified accountant in a highly visible role with huge exposure across the business.
As a trusted adviser to the Executive leadership team, you will contribute to key decision making across the business through commercial analysis and insight.
- Lead reporting, analysis and consolidation of forecasting (Capital Investment and Working Capital) across the Group - as a key part of the annual Budgets and long term planning processes
- Manage key market relationships across Europe to enable timely delivery of accurate forecasts
- Produce reporting and analysis for senior internal stakeholders (Director / CFO level) as well as external stakeholders
- Be the go-to person for Capital Investment across the Group - producing the relevant analysis for use in monthly meetings
- Bring insightful analysis to add value - demonstrating strong judgement and presentation skills
- Qualified accountant (will consider straight from practice)
- Natural relationship builder
- Fast learner with lots of drive and ambition
- 10-15% bonus (consistently paid out)
- Very strong benefits package