City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
about 2 months ago
A global investment firm requires an interim Financial Accountant for a period of 6 months, based in central London.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for subsidiary entities
- Preparation of monthly expense analysis and ad hoc information requests.
- Bank monitoring, preparation of bank reconciliations and funding requests for the European Parent company and its subsidiaries.
- Monitoring and accounting for management company hedge activity
- Preparation of tax filings including VAT returns.
- Assist with the annual financial audit.
- Liaise with the auditors and resolve technical accounting issues.
- Supporting the Accounts Payable function during busy periods.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel