Cedar are delighted to be recruiting an Accounting & Treasury Manager for a leading international fashion retailer. With a large high street and on-line presence, their brand is one of the leaders in the industry and they are renowned for their style and innovation.
The Accounting & Treasury Manager will report to the Group Treasurer and be responsible for:
- Balance sheet & cash-flow forecasting (short, medium & long-term);
- Management reporting (including presenting these to the Board, explaining variances etc);
- Day-to-day Treasury management;
- Assisting with longer term strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate for the position of Accounting & Treasury Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (either ACA from practice or ACCA / CIMA from industry).
- Possess an aptitude for working with large amounts of data and developing financial models.
- Enjoy working with abstract ideas and delivering value-add financial analysis.
- Wish to develop their career by gaining Treasury experience (previous experience not required).