£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a FTSE 250 business with a formidable presence in the technology market are looking for a talented financial accountant to join their consumer division. Based within state of the art offices in Central London, you will have the opportunity to really boost career within finance with genuine scope for rapid progression and lots of exposure to various parts of finance.
- Produce accurate and informative management accounts and statutory accounts on a timely basis in addition to enhancing the reporting process when applicable.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations and reporting (loans, interest, trading). Involvement in other reconciliation work as requested.
- Keeping finance and other departments updated with relevant process documents
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns for multiple entities
- Providing information to internal/external auditors and tax advisors
- Play an integral role in the deliverables for the annual and internal audits
- Providing guidance for the reporting team as required with reconciling fixed assets, payroll journals, accruals, prepayments, revaluations and variance analysis
- Ideally qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Management or Financial Accountant
- Strong Excel skills