£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a FTSE 250 business with a formidable presence in the technology market are looking for a talented financial accountant to join their consumer division. Based within state of the art offices in Central London, you will have the opportunity to really boost your career with genuine scope for structured progression and broad exposure to various parts of the larger finance function.
- Produce accurate and informative management accounts and statutory accounts on a timely basis in addition to enhancing the reporting process when applicable.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations and reporting (loans, interest, trading). Involvement in other reconciliation work as requested.
- Keeping finance and other departments updated with relevant process documents
- Act as the key contact within the Group for matters relating to technical accounting and financial reporting
- Provide assistance to other Senior Accountants for various tasks such as group financial reporting and consolidation of global reporting entities
- Providing information to internal/external auditors and tax advisors
- Play an integral role in the deliverables for the annual and internal audits
- Providing guidance for the reporting team as required with variance analysis and other ad hoc work
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
- Strong Technical Accounting Skills
- Strong Excel skills