£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
A award-winning market leader in a growing technology market are seeking to appoint a Group Accountant as part of a long term growth strategy.
You will work within a dynamic and collaborative team to ensure robust accounting controls are adhered to, engaging with stakeholders at all levels, including senior opps and finance directors in a role that will grant you a rare amount of ownership and exposure to a sustainably growing, market leading brand.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, you will be involved in the following:
- Quarterly consolidation and preparation of the group reporting pack
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts under IFRS
- Technical reporting and understanding of the relevant IFRS and accounting pronouncements for the Group (15, 16 etc.)
- Financial planning and analysis (consolidated budgets, forecast and other reports)
- Working with the cost manager to monitor fixed asset additions, disposals and depreciation
- Review of accounting policies and procedures including internal controls
- Working with the parent company group function for any other reporting requirements and ad hoc requests
- Assisting the management accounts team in some aspects of the month end close (balance sheet reconciliations, month end journal entries like interest, depreciation, etc)
- Liaison and coordination with the external auditors, tax advisors and internal auditors
The business operate a fluid structure, where you will benefit from differing business needs to broaden your knowledge. Your agility and attitue to learning will take you far, with senior stakeholders forthright in their commitment to your development.
You will be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Approx. 1 year PQE
- Ideally making a 1st move from practice
- Fast learner, eager to work in a dynamic, growing environment