Group Financial Accountant - Private Equity - Mayfair - £60k-£70k + 30% bonus
Cedar is partnered with one of the most established Private Equity firms in the world who are looking for a talented Group Financial Accountant to join their high performing corporate accounting team. The company has one of the most successful track records in Private Equity in the world and will offer the right candidate a life changing opportunity to catapult their career in financial services. This will be ideal for a strong technical accountant or recently qualified auditor with a long-term goal of becoming a Financial Director/CFO by undertaking an in-house hybrid accounting role with commercial exposure and extensive interaction with partners and senior stakeholders.
- Support in the preparation of segmental financial forecasts and projections.
- Develop FP&A process and onboarding solutions
- Oversight and analysis of accounting data prepared by outsourced administrators
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of performance compared to budget
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for various entities within the group (UK GAAP and IFRS)
- Presentation of accounts to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Accounting assessments for new acquisitions
- Drive process improvement projects and other ad-hoc project work
- Risk and Accounting System/Automation
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in a top accounting firm, 0 - 2 Years PQ
- Strong technical skills
- Experience with Financial Services, Private Equity, Funds, Investment Management