Financial Accountant - 15-month FTC
London Based (Hybrid)
£60 000 p/annum
Our client, a private capital investment firm based in London, seeks to employ an Accountant to take full responsibility of the full financial accounting function of up to 6 projects ta any given time. The role works alongside 20 other accountants and requires an ambitious, hard working and detail orientated individual to fulfil this role on a fixed term contract for 15 months.
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of year end accounts and audit queries
- Invoice processing
- Journal posting up to Trial balance
- Presenting findings to key stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA)
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- UK GAAP
- Experience with statutory account preparation
- £60 000 p/annum
- Hybrid working model (Office based Tuesday to Thursday)
This role offers hybrid working, requiring the commitment of 3 working day per week in the office.
You will need to be on a notice period no longer than 4 weeks be considered for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.