£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
A high-growth professional consultancy with a market leading brand are seeking to appoint a newly qualified Financial Accountant to aid growth plans within the EMEA region.
An exciting opportunity supporting the EMEA region, working closely with a dynamic leadership team eager to develop top talent.
- Preparation and posting of month end journals and accruals
- Preparation of account reconciliations in line with SOX
- Assist the Finance team in the enhancement of month end processes, and ensuring compliance with US/UK GAAP
- Liaise and coordinate with external stakeholders to understand, report and document monthly financial results for respective entities
- Coordinate inter-company reconciliations for entities with multiple group companies
- Accurate and timely submission of regulatory reporting as required
- Preparation and finalisation of annual statutory accounts
- Ad hoc support and analysis to the department as required
- Qualified - (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of month end close process
- Up to date knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS