£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
An instantly recognisable International Consumer focused eCommerce business is actively seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant to take on accounting ownership for a EMEA entities.
Reporting to a dynamic senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity for a recently qualified professional to take full ownership of process and output, enabling you to build valuable relationships with the worldwide group finance team.
- Financial reporting in US GAAP, ensuring timely and accurate completion of the monthly close.
- Preparation and posting of all accounting journals (Accruals /Commissions/Prepayments etc)
- Review of results pre-close (vs Plan /Trend analysis etc) to ensure that the accounts are accurate. Other close reporting as required.
- Quarterly completion of Sarbanes Oxley requirements and reporting of results to the US.
- Responsible for accurate and Timely submission of VAT and other regulatory returns.
- Accurate preparation and timely submission of all statutory reporting and filings. Liaise with auditors and tax accountants to ensure clean audit report and no issues with tax reporting. Managing the audit process.
- Qualified, preferably ACA/ACCA
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP
- Audit background with additional industry experience desirable