A Financial Accountant is sought by a leading, global travel business. This brand name company combines a rich history and market leading position with the clout of having been recently acquired by a leading Fintech. The business is growing and is aiming to IPO in the near future; this newly created role will help support them along that journey.
Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting, the Financial Accountant will:
- Support month / year end close inc. Balance Sheet, P&L & Cash Flow reporting along with relevant analysis.
- Prepare annual financial statements and quarterly balance sheets; liaise with external auditors.
- Implement new standards and procedures to enable better and more accurate reporting; ensure required documentation & internal controls are embedded where necessary.
- Assist in the ERP implementation with the data migration to the new ERP (NetSuite).
- Contribute to various ad hoc projects as the company continues to scale.
The ideal candidate for the position of Financial Accountant will:
- Be a qualified accountant (likely ACA / ACCA).
- Possess sound knowledge of FRS102 (with any US GAAP experience being an added bonus).
- Have experience of reviewing / preparing financial statement inc. supporting notes & schedules.
- Seek a role that is both challenging and rewarding in equal measure as the company scales.
Benefits package includes 10% bonus, share options, pension contributions and 25 days holiday.