City of London, London
Up to £33000 per annum
6 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a part-qualified Financial Accountant on behalf of well known UK technology brand, based in Central London.
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior Accountant and FC in ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded on a timely and accurate basis.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company recharge processing, reconciliation and analysis
- Weekly cash flow forecast and analysis
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts
- Annual and pre-audit preparation and completion
- Maintenance of Accounts Receivable ledger
- Processing domestic and international payments
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns
Some of the key requirements are:
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA
- Good organisational skills and prioritisation
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.