City of London, London
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
9 - 12 months
An instantly recognisable property company is looking to appoint a qualified financial accountant for fixed term period of 9-12 months (maternity cover). A brand that embraces diversity and puts the well-being of its staff at the forefront of the business.
They are on the hunt for a robust individual to take a strong hold on financial reporting at this crucial time.
- Preparation of accounts for a subset of the group's multiple entities
- Drafting and collating UK GAAP and IFRS compliant statements
- Act as a business partner with the wider business
- Be a key player in the application of accounting standards including FRS 102 and IFRS
- Participate in the preparation of iXBRL format accounts to HMRC
- Manage and deliver intra-group transactions from conception to finish
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, FRS 102
- Advanced excel skills
- Knowledge and experience of macros and VBA
- Knowledge of Orcale and Caseware accounts
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
This is an opportunity that will suit an individual with a strong academic background and who has the gravitas and ability to hit the ground running.