Our client is a fast-growing PE backed Fin-Tech organisation based in Central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim Financial Accountant for an initial 3-month contract. This role will be starting on 19th May and will be supporting an extremely busy finance team. This position will be working from home; however, you will be expected to go into the office once it reopens.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Answering any audit queries
- Supporting the existing Financial Accounting team
- Bank reconciliations
- Calculating and posting monthly journals
- Preparing accurate and fully supported balance sheet reconciliations (Fixed Assets, Intangibles, Prepayments etc)
- Investigating variances and correcting errors where necessary
- Supporting process improvements
- Clearing any backlog of work
The successful candidate will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) 2 or 3 years PQE and have a strong accounting background with SME industry experience. You must have experience of operating in a fast-paced environment.