Up to £55000 per annum + 15% bonus + excellent benefits
17 days ago
Financial Accountant - Real Estate sector - Central London - £55k + 15% bonus
A unique opportunity with a successful Real Estate business in their central London HQ.
This fantastic role is based in an awesome office in central London (that they own - so no risk of relocating) with onsite gym and other amenities, and a buzzing social culture with regular business events and company drinks.
This role is ideal for a recently qualified accountant from an accountancy practice background, who is looking for a broad financial accounting role in which they can fast-track their career within a dynamic and growing listed Real Estate business.
You will be joining a close-knit and friendly finance team, with supportive senior management who are able to offer fantastic training, support and increased responsibilities to ambitious individuals looking to progress and grow with this successful organisation. You will have direct regular interaction with the Head of Finance and Group CFO, as well as the rest of the Senior Leadership Team including the CEO.
The last person to do this role was promoted to Group Finance Manager within 12 months, and they expect to offer rapid progression again for a high-performer in this role, offering someone an accelerated career path to senior management.
Summary of responsibilities:
This meaty Financial Accountant role will report into the Group Finance Manager and support them in a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Financial and management accounting,
- Corporation tax and REIT compliance,
- Management of other taxes including VAT and employee taxes,
- Management of the Treasury Function,
- as well as year-end responsibility for production of subsidiary (UK GAAP) and Group (IFRS) consolidated accounts for external reporting and filing Technical accounting issues
Essential experience you will need to be considered for this role:
- A practice trained qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CA
- A background in external audit, accounts prep or tax
- Good understanding of the primary financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow)
- Hands-on and willing to be fully immersed in driving process improvements and supporting all areas of finance in a broad, multifaceted role
- Base salary £55,000
- Bonus c.15% with extra potential to increase on stretch targets
- Pension 10% employer contribution
- Medical, life & critical illness cover, and other fantastic benefits including SAYE (Save As You Earn) and other share incentives