City of London, London
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
An instantly recognisable property company is looking to appoint a qualified financial accountant for fixed term period of 9-12 months. A brand that embraces diversity and puts the well-being of its staff at the forefront of the business.
They are on the hunt for a robust individual to take a strong hold on the financial reporting at this crucial time.
- ·Preparation and consolidation for a subset of the group's multiple entities
- ·Drafting and collating UK GAAP and IFRS compliant statements
- Act as a business partner with the wider business Be a key player in the application of accounting standards including FRS 102 and IFRS
- ·Participate in the preparation of iXBRL format accounts to HMRC
- ·Manage and deliver intra-group transactions from conception to finish
- ·Perform any other ad-hoc duties
- ·Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- ·Strong knowledge of IFRS, FRS 102
- ·Advanced excel skills
- ·Knowledge of Orcale and Caseware accounts
- ·Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- ·Real estate and property experience would be highly beneficial
This is an opportunity that will suit an individual with a strong academic background and who has the gravitas and ability to hit the ground running.