£50 - £55 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cedar are delighted to introduce an exciting opportunity for as a Financial Accountant to join a fast-growing commercial real estate business which believes in supporting entrepreneurs and SMEs.
As a Financial Accountant you will be working in the business' head office in Central London. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be will a key member of the busy finance team supporting them through the year end.
- Preparation of Group results on monthly basis
- Manage the production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with monthly/quarterly reporting
- Preparation of the Group and subsidiary consolidation and annual statutory accounts
- Assist with the statutory accounts
- Undertaking ad hoc financial assignments required for the Group
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in Audit or Financial Accounting
- Strong technical finance knowledge
- Experience on working collaboratively in a team
- Advanced excel skills
The successful person will be qualified with prior experience of preparing or auditing group accounts. You will have a positive, enthusiastic and hands-on approach with the ability to build strong stakeholder relations across a fast-growing business.