City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A market leading and instantly recognisable retail powerhouse are looking to appoint a newly qualified financial accountant.
Reporting into a highly impressive Financial controller, you will be responsible for all management and financial accounting as well as having the opportunity to mentor and develop a part-qualified Finance Analyst.
- Ownership of the monthly financial accounting and control processes
- Liaise with relevant teams ensuring the month-end process is delivered effectively
- Preparing and filing the statutory accounts
- Deliver the monthly balance sheet reconciliations process highlighting any risks and opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders
- Review individual P&Ls and balance sheets ensuring they are accurate
- Manage relationships with internal auditors
- Manage and coach a junior finance analyst, ensuring that they get regular 1-2-1's
- Newly qualified (0-2 years PQE)
- Big four trained highly preferable
- Retail/ consumer
- Strong interpersonal skills