Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar are delighted to introduce an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join an international Consultancy which believes in staff development and progression.
Working in the business' head office near Kingston (Easy commuting distance from central London) you will be will a key member of a central finance team.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing journal entries and accruals
- Expense reporting and analysis and explaining results to non-financial stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Adhoc tasks around Fixed Assets/ Capital Expenditures
- Preparation of Group results on monthly basis
- Manage the production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the Group and subsidiary consolidation and annual statutory accounts
- Ownership of the cash flow management including forecasting
- Undertaking ad hoc financial assignments required for the Group
Financial Accountant Skills Required:
- Accounting Qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Experience in Audit or Financial Accounting
- Strong technical finance knowledge
- Experience on working collaboratively in a team
- Advanced excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to maximise on an opportunity to bring value to a progressive business that invests into staff. To be considered for this position you must have experience in either an audit or financial accounting function.