£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Cedar are working in partnership with leading healthcare company who are looking to appoint a newly qualified Financial Accountant.
A well-established, and growing private healthcare company are looking to appoint a newly qualified financial accountant to join their highly impressive finance team based in Central London.
Reporting into a highly impressive Finance Manager, you will be tasked to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Preparing group results on a monthly basis
- Manage the production of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the group and subsidiary consolidation and annual statutory accounts
- Ownership of the cash flow
- Preparation of the annual financial statements for the UK
- Timely and accurate preparation of all the company's VAT returns
- Newly qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Audit background highly desirable
- Experience working in the healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry if trained in industry