£50000 - £53000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
Financial Accountant - £50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
This is a unique opportunity as a newly qualified accountant to own financial accounting output and internal reporting structure for a team of 4.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Manage a team of 4
- Manage timely completion of all statutory returns including VAT, PAYE and IR35 Intermediary reports.
- Manage treasury and banking functions (including company credit cards) along with cash flow forecasts.
- Assisting the CFO in the management of the Accounting system and overall structure of reporting.
- Lead a process of continuous improvement in internal controls, financial reporting and management information.
- Ensure accurate accounting for all financial transactions
- Support and contribute to preparation of annual budgets and ad hoc forecasts.
- Assisting the CFO in preparation for annual audit ensuring all information is complete and ready for the external auditors, ensuring no audit issues arise and no incurring of additional fees due to poor preparation.
What's on offer:
- £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus/Benefits
- Unique exposure to management as a first mover from practice
- Opportunity to learn directly from a dynamic and enthusiastic CFO
- Enjoyable working environment
- Central location - London City
To be considered for this unique role click apply below!