£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
A NASDAQ listed operator in the BioPharma industry are currently seeking a newly qualified Financial Accountant to provide robust financial reporting and strategic insight.
As Financial Accountant for Group wide activity, you will report directly into a dynamic CFO, which will be invaluable for your development. Your role will be designed to achieve:
- Delivery of the highest quality management information to monitor and drive business performance and improvement.
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial information and analysis.
- Providing a first class finance service that is responsive to the needs of the business and managers.
You will produce:
- Monthly management accounts and supporting analysis for all group companies
- Detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts and major profit and loss lines including fixed assets
- Prepare regular cash flow forecasts
- Detailed records of income and profitability by division and by client and present this information to FD
- Cost analysis and comparisons to budget
- Assist with the budget process including working with operating divisions to determine the inputs/assumptions
- Assist FD in annual audit.
- Assist FD with any ad hoc internal reporting for local MD or GFC
- Assist Commercial team on an ad-hoc basis
You will be:
- Newly qualified (ACA/ACCA)
- Excel Savvy - Lookups, Pivots and Macro's desirable
- Ambitious in your career - able to take advantage of the senior exposure and support in this business