£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
A high-growth business advisory firm with a market leading brand are seeking to appoint a newly qualified Financial Accountant. Boasting impressive double-digit growth in recent years, new opportunities are presenting themselves as the business expands.
An exciting opportunity supporting the EMEA region, experience of US GAAP environments and dealing with business operations in the EMEA region is a strong advantage.
- Preparation and posting of month end journals and accruals
- Preparation of account reconciliations in line with SOX
- Assist the Finance team in the enhancement of month end processes, and ensuring compliance with US/UK GAAP
- Liaise and coordinate with external stakeholders to understand, report and document monthly financial results for respective entities
- Coordinate inter-company reconciliations for entities with multiple group companies
- Accurate and timely submission of regulatory reporting as required
- Preparation and finalisation of annual statutory accounts
- Ad hoc support and analysis to the department as required
- Qualified - (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of month end close process
- Up to date knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS