City of London, London
Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finalist Financial Accountant on behalf of well known UK technology brand, based in Central London.
The company brand enjoys an envious reputation amongst the industry, and offers an incredible open-plan working environment, along with a fantastic range of benefits.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company recharge processing, reconciliation and analysis
- Weekly cash flow forecast and analysis
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts
- Annual and pre-audit preparation and completion
- Maintenance of Accounts Receivable ledger
- Processing domestic and international payments
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns
Some of the key requirements are:
- ACCA/CIMA Finalist
- Good organisational skills and prioritisation
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.