£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension
about 2 months ago
A dynamic organisation operating in the Business Services industry are seeking to recruit a Newly Qualified Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
Due to internal movements and promotions, the team are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join the team in a broad role that will allow you to capitalise on exisiting skills whilst developing you knowledge and capability in financial reporting.
As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Month end accounts processing - Preparation and overseeing
- Management of subsidiary accounts preparation, pushing this through Audit
- Group Reporting - Half Year and Year end
- Tax Transactions - Liaising with Tax Advisory services
- Project work including Re-Financing and Risk Management
Working closely with your Line Manager you will also oversee a small team of 3 with indirect management responsibilities.
To be considered, you must be:
- Up for a laugh! - This is a fun place to be where expression of self is actively encouraged.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in Accounts Prep and Audit
- Strong excel capability