Financial Accountant, Crypto Tech, London, up to £65k + 10% bonus
I am working exclusively with a £200m t/o Crypto Technology company that are redefining the world of sustainable and carbon neutral Crypto mining. Alongside this, the organisation provides technology and infrastructure to areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Big Data Analytics.
This business has been through exponential growth with their revenue seeing 100x growth since 2020. This is a newly created role to have ownership over the financial accounting for both their Irish and Norwegian entities.
This dynamic, high growth scale up have operations across the globe with hubs in the US, Germany and Sweden to name a few. They have recently invested into a new ERP system and looking for someone who is passionate about adding value and implementing quick change in a business that is open to suggestions.
Reporting directly into the very impressive European Finance Manager, you will have ownership over the 4 main entities within Ireland & Norway. This is a perfect role for a newly qualified accountant keen to join an exciting, well invested Crypto Tech business.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing processes, collaborating internally and externally with local advisors and auditors.
- Maintain fixed assets and inventory and documentation, including monthly recording of depreciation and reconciliation of asset register.
- Ensure invoices are processed for payment in a timely manner and that all expenses have been approved in accordance with the Group´s approval matrix.
- Prepare and/or post monthly expenses accruals, prepayments, deferred revenues and/or expenses.
- Business Partnering with other departments to complete accurate records and provide accounting support (Treasury Team, FP&A Team, Head of Finance etc)
- Recently qualified ACA/ ACCA
- Strong Technical Accounting acumen
- Good communicator and able to partner both internally and externally
- SAP experience
- A Passion for Crypto Currency and Cloud Technology
- c10% bonus
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 2 - 3 days in their beautiful Central London office per week