Cedar is currently partnered with a global, PE-Backed, Health and Wellbeing business to secure an Interim Financial Accountant based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £400-425 per day.
This PE-Backed business has grown to have a global reputation in recent years. They've experienced an exponential growth curve, with customer numbers now entering the millions. They have hundreds of sites globally and are continuing a journey of successful expansion.
As Interim Financial Accountant, you will cover:
- Liaise with external auditors for year end process.
- Provide accurate financial data to ensure compliance with audit standards.
- Assist in preparing management accounts for the UK corporate entity.
- Ensure accurate, complete financial data for decision-making.
- Support entity account preparation.
- Collaborate with teams for accurate financial reporting.
- Lead preparation and filing of annual statutory accounts.
- Drive end-to-end accounting practice enhancements.
- Identify process optimization opportunities.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £400-425 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £400-425 per day, this contract role as Interim Financial Accountant, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops. The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.