Media & Advertising
Central London (+ WFH)
£60k + big corporate benefits package
Exclusive role: An exciting Financial Accountant opportunity for a global Media business based in the heart of London. The business is a major player in the B2C Media space with a portfolio containing several household name brands.
This role is being recruited following a recent promotion, and reports into the impressive Group Financial Controller.
As Financial Accountant, key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of key balance sheet lines as part of month end process - posting journals and presenting analysis to non-finance stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly forecasts - assisting with budgets
- High level financial analysis - partnering with non-finance teams
- Provide & present analysis to senior management
- Assist with year-end audit process and Group financial statements
- Support subsidiaries as part of the Group finance team
- Ad hoc work where necessary
- ACA qualified
- Strong technical skillset & personality to manage senior stakeholders
- Drive and ambition!
- Private medical cover
- Regular social events in London
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH)
- Opportunity for quick progression!