£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
9 months ago
A well-known Retail business is seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant to join their Group Financial Control function.
The ideal candidate will hold an ACA qualification and be technically strong in accounting and controls.
- Manage and develop the understanding of sales, margin, stock reporting, and data capture
- Ensure sufficient controls and accurate reporting
- Cash flow modelling, forecasting and reporting
- Working with stock loss prevention team and taking the lead on Stock Loss accuracy
- Develop timetables, procedures, processes, policies, user guides and checklists to ensure governance and control
- Review the preparation of the corporation tax and VAT return
- Assist in the treasury function and completion of related reports and projections.
- Develop appropriate balance sheet controls and review processes
- Manage the year-end audit process, consolidation and statutory accounts