City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
12 months ago
3 months +
Liquid error: internal
A Finance Transformation Project Manager is urgently required for a leading global technology organisation in central London, to drive and deliver a global greenfield ERP programme.
- Experienced Finance Transformation Project Manager who has successfully worked in a SME environment
- Previously delivered global ERP & Finance Transformation / Back Office Transformation programmes.
- Previously migrated legacy finance systems into one ERP Platform - Oracle, Microsoft, Workday, FinancialForce
- Vendor selection experience.
- Finance background / qualified accountant is highly desirable.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, influencing, change management, and relationship building skills.
- Industry or Consulting background will be considered.
Project Manager / Transformation / ERP / ERP Transformation / Back Office Transformation / Finance Transformation