£400 - £450 per hour
8 months ago
Finance Transformation Programme Manager required for a leading UK charity to manage and deliver a large UK Finance Transformation Programme.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified Accountant (open to qualification)
- Experienced Project / Programme Manager, with a significant track record delivering Finance Transformation initiatives for multi-site organisation.
- Evidence of other successful finance change delivery.
- Experience in reviewing finance processes, finance systems and ways of working within a Finance function.
- Design, implement and deliver a vision for the new to-be finance processes, finance systems and ways of working within a Finance function.
- Strategic problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and change.
- Must of worked within a multi-site organisation.
- Outstanding communication, influencing, stakeholder management, and relationship management skills.