Cedar are working with a leading University in the search for a Finance Systems Manager based in South West London, on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The Finance Systems Manager role is imperative to the smooth running of the finance function, leading the Finance Systems Team in the operation and development of finance systems and processes, creating a robust and reliable infrastructure.
This is a challenging role with a broad range of deliverables; these will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to make a significant impact on the way in which Finance informs and supports decision-making.
- Manage the Finance Systems team, regularly reviewing the duties and performance
- Lead on the overall finance systems strategy
- Ensuring technology platforms, finance systems and data are developed and maintained
- Support Finance in its strategic objectives and to improve the efficiency of the system of financial controls
- Direct oversight and maintenance of Finance's Projects roadmap including transparent prioritisation of in-flight and backlog workstream
- Manage the overall relationship with ICT, ensuring understanding of Finance objectives, alignment of priorities, and progress of ongoing activities
- Work supportively and collaboratively with the ERP Project Team
- Understand and plan the operational impact changes to the ERP system will have on day-to-day support operations
- Significant hands-on experience of working as a Finance Systems Manager
- Degree or equivalent, preferably technology-related qualification or comparable
- MUST have experience with Oracle within a comparable business environment
- A good understanding of core Finance processes and accountancy principles
- Proven project management and test management skills.
- Experience of providing strong leadership that drives delivery and innovation
- Advanced knowledge of the core functions and capabilities of finance modules of Oracle EBS.
This is an urgent requirement; therefore you will be immediately available or on a short notice period. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.