Financial System Accountant (Engineering)
Hybrid role (3 days office based)
£40k - £50k + Benefits
We are partnering with an international engineering business based in Hertfordshire who are looking for a Group Finance System Accountant to join their well-established finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Group Finance Systems Manager this is an excellent opportunity for a Part-Qualified Accountant with a keen interest in systems looking to make the next step in their career.
As the Group Finance System Accountant you will manage, enhance and maintain group consolidations, your responsibilities will include:
- Continuous improvement across management reporting processes and systems
- Assist with the production of group consolidation management accounts, analysing reports, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and reviewing group cashflow
- Forecasting consolidation group accounts and budgets
- Review dashboard reports and provide support to Group System Manager to fix any issues
- Prepare monthly reporting finance packs
- Provide support to both internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have previous experience consolidations and have a genuine interest in systems. You will be actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA and you will be pro-active and always be looking to improve processes.
This engineering business look for people who are dynamic, engaging with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.