Finance/Accounts Receivable Administrator - Services Industry
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Location: City, London
Hybrid: 3 days in the office per week
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join a global aviation company revolutionising the way people travel. With a global fleet of over 200+, covering over 90% of the world's countries, they are truly a global presence in their field.
After experiencing year on year growth since inception, and really thriving over the last 24 months, the company are now looking to expand with the hire of an AR Administrator on a permanent basis.
A fantastic opportunity for a junior finance professional with 6 - 12 months experience to gain big brand corporate experience at a company that is known and admired globally.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- You will have 6-12 months prior experience working within a finance team
- The role will support the billing and credit function with a large opportunity for progression within the finance team
- Responsible for the system inputs and updates for customer contracts
- Liaise with Sales & Contracts teams for the correct interpretation and notation of complex special terms.
- Provide support on the onboarding process for new clients.
- Monitor shared mailboxes, assigning tasks to individual team members or responding when appropriate.
- Support the cost quoting process.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working in a junior finance role. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems and Excel up to VLU's and pivot tables. You will have fantastic attention to detail, great communications skills (written and verbal) and have a proactive attitude. You will be able to work at a fast pace, sometimes under pressure, to manage a challenging workload for demanding clients.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.