£300 - £400 per day
5 months ago
Finance Project Manager (Part Time)
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Project Manager to work in education on a part time basis. This is a great opportunity for flexible working and to work on an ERP implementation. The ideal candidate must have worked on a full end to end ERP implementation before.
- Help with the implementation of the new ERP on JD Edwards.
- Manage deliverables with all the team to meet engagement objectives and budgets.
- Work on finance processes managing the full end to end cycle.
- Manage projects that may reside with single or multiple business lines and act as a single point of contact for the client.
- Manage and asses risk, timeline, quality and budget of the implementation.
- Manage complex issues where analysis of situations or data require an in-depth evaluation of variable facts.
- Must have experience with either JD Edwards, Oracle or SAP.
- Must have worked on a full end to end ERP implementation.
- Must have a financial background
- Worked on finance processes before.
- Available as soon as possible.