£450.00 - £500.00 per day
12 months ago
Finance Project Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Project Manager to join a large retail company for a six month contract. They are looking for a Finance Project Manager to work heavily on financial processes as well as owning the month end close review project.
·Own Month end close process review project.
·Taking control of presentations to lead stakeholders in the business and senior business leaders across the group.
·Document process flows using project management process tools.
·Work closely alongside the finance and accounting team, providing support when needed.
·Help create and recommend solutions to streamline and improve processes.
- ·Experience with project management.
- ·Experience with business process analytical skills.
- ·Must be qualified.
- ·Worked with business process and project management tools and must be strong with excel.
- ·Personable and can adapt to different stakeholder requirements.
- Started off in a finance background for expample accountancy.