£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Cedar are currently supporting a large Foundation Trust in the heart of the city with their search for a permanent Finance Processing Accountant. It is a prime time to join the Trust, as they seek to become a sector lead in streamlining and automating operational services and accounting processes. As an accredited employer for ACCA, CIPFA and CIMA, this post creates countless opportunities to progress your career, offering a generous study package.
You will play a significant part of a large team of professionals, supporting the wider financial and operational services for this Trust. Key responsibilities include;
- Managing interface with NHS Shared Business Services
- Managing payroll and NHS Supply chain
- Completion of control accounts reconciliation
- Posting monthly transactional activity to the Charitable funds system
- Reconciling funds balances
- Support the year end annual accounts process
- Aid coordinating the Trust's internal and external audit process
You will be a full member of the AAT, ACCA or any other CCAB qualification. Having extensive work experience within a Finance Department of a large organisation is essential, preferably across a large multi-site organisation. You will have knowledge of finance computerised ledger systems and fundamental accounting principles. Understanding services provided by the NHS or local Government organisations is essential for this post.
My client has proposed interviews for the end of November. Interviews will be held online via MS Teams or Zoom.