£400 - £425 per hour
5 months ago
2 Months +
A Finance Process Analyst is required for a leading FTSE 250 organisation in Hertfordshire.
- Documentation of finance process flows and process narratives/work instructions
- Quality review of documentation provided by sending parties (country controllers usually)
- Coordination of the receipt of documentation from local controllers/BU Finance/other team members in the countries
- Involvement in development of policies and procedures and other process improvements
- Finance background - finance qualification preferred or QBE
- Finance experience within a commercial environment
- Process mapping and documentation (narratives/work instructions)
- Knowledge of internal control requirements within a global business environment (SOX beneficial)
- End to end process knowledge of finance processes - mainly GL but AP/AR/Treasury beneficial too.