West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Pricing Manager for a renowned IT company based in West London.
The company brand is well-known, and enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the company, can demonstrate why they want to work there, and can adapt in a flexible working environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen in advising sales on best approach & assessing profitability of deals
- Creates processes and tools for pricing, training the sales team in best practices
- Supports the INTL sales teams in all angles of the bid management process
- Proactively works with the sales team to improve the pricing tools and drive efficiencies
- Establish a strong link with the US pricing team to ensure collaboration and consistency between geographies
- Works with Sales and Support leaders to continually review and assess customer profitability, and develops financial models to ensure they continue to scale and grow at a profitable level
- Work closely with key stakeholders and internal teams to structure custom pricing
- Responsible for managing a team of Finance Pricing Analysts
- MBA/CFA/Master's Degree highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Open and internal customer focused approach
- Self-starter that takes ownership of issues and drives then toward a conclusion.
- Ability to engage with leadership and influence discussions from a high level view.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.