£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Finance PMO Lead
12 Month Contract
I have a fantastic opportunity for a finance PMO to work for an entertainment business based in Basingstoke. They are looking for someone who has had experience as a finance PMO lead working on ERP systems. The ideal candidate would have worked on major transformation projects in the past.
- Communicate regularly with all workstream leads and project managers to ensure that all the latest information and auditability is there for the programme.
- Work with Raid logs, Governance and Steering Committees to make sure that the project has structured resourced plans in place.
- Work on Finance projects within the programme. Working with project managers to ensure the workstream leads are in progress and on track.
- Monitor performance against pre-defined milestones and KPI's and discussing with senior management ways to improve.
- Creating weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports for senior stakeholders within the business on process.
- Support development of the project management toolkit and maintain the Programme Library that provides the information hub for the programme.
- Must have experience as a Finance PMO.
- Must have worked on large transformation programmes before.
- Must have confidence and experience dealing with senior stakeholders within a business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong business finance acumen and analytical skills.