£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension + More
16 days ago
A prestigious FTSE 100 brand are seeking to appoint a Strategic Finance Manager to deliver robust insight and market analysis for a business area of significant growth.
As Strategic Finance Manager you will be involved in the following:
- Gather a wide range of financial and non-financial data, performing complex activity based costing analysis.
- Understand underlying commercial performance in various markets, and the drivers for movements in key cost and asset groupings.
- Supporting market reviews, providing financial analysis and insight.
- Supporting the wider business to understand the implications of commercial decisions.
- Cost allocation modelling, reviewing cost allocations to identify potential errors - assessing the commercial or operational impact of market review proposals.
To be considered, you will be:
- Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience with commercial activity - Analysis/Modelling
- Excellent Excel skills - Modelling
- Confident communicator - delivery of information to a wide variety of stakeholders