East London, London
Up to £50000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Looking to join a real young high-growth start-up in the heart of Shoreditch?
This is a real Commercial Finance role with a wide remit, where you can truly help grow a young entrepreneurial business!
Our client is an award-winning start-up in Shoreditch, looking to take on a Commercial Finance Manager. You will join a team of hard working, passionate individuals on a mission to disrupt the sector, bringing much needed services into the homes of their clients all across the UK. The business has already reached £2M annual revenue and growing!
Reporting to the CFO/COO, this role will own the accounting function for this young VC backed business, supporting the Commercial and Operational teams with accurate models and analysis, to support strategic decisions.
You will work with the COO to establish a real value add finance function, creating a firm foundation on which to build upon, in a dynamic business about to go through accelerated growth and funding!
Skills you will need for this role:
- A genuine interest in joining a young Startup!
- An accountancy qualification is essential (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Good knowledge of accounting - both financial and management reporting
- Strong commercial acumen with advanced Excel skills
- A Passion for tech, health or entrepreneurship