City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + 15% Bonus
5 months ago
Finance Manager (Revenue)
Our client is a global consultancy providing advice to organizations in the FTSE 100 to high-growth SMEs.
The Revenue Finance Manager plays a vital role to the profit-making Strategic Communications division.
You will Business Partner daily with the revenue generating senior stakeholders in the business segment up to Senior Partner level.
This role requires someone with strong stakeholder management and good technical skills, revenue recognition experience is essential in ASC 606 or IFRS 15.
- Play an important role in the revenue recognition process across the region -
responsible for all stages in the process and acting as a key contact for the revenue earning Strategic Communications division
- Review of commercial Letters of Engagement to provide guidance and recommendations, to Corporate Finance division, on revenue recognition implications
- Provide technical expertise on US GAAP revenue recognition and ensure revenue is booked in adherence with the appropriate standards
- Preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations in line with SOX requirements
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- Strict adherence with the SOX compliance process at all times
- Point of contact for the US based SOX team. Specifically; the provision of documentation, explanation of revenue entries and balance sheet reconciliations and handling SOX queries
- Other ad-hoc analysis and finance support to the department
- Fully qualified accountant with significant PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS 15 revenue recognition
- Excellent knowledge of excel - pivot tables and analysis formulas
Package and benefits:
- Finance Manager level salary
- 15% performance bonus
- 5% pension
- Health and Dental plan
- 25 days holiday + holiday buy back scheme
- Concrete opportunities for career progression and development
- International business with the opportunity to travel, initially to the USA for training