£75000 - £80000 per annum
14 days ago
Finance Manager - Revenue Recognition
Global Software House/SaaS/Cloud
£75k - £80k + package
Following several successful acquisitions, my client is seeking to further expand its global finance function by appointing a commercial accounting advisory and integrations specialist, primarily focused on supporting sales through robust revenue recognition.
- Deliver and implement a robust revenue recognition policy, adhering to IFRS 15.
- Advise where required on significant and complex deal structure and recognition.
- Review and preparation of internal controls with the internal audit and control teams.
- Build a repository of information to guide the sales function through the rev rec process.
- Understand and advise on the systems and processes for the financial accounting.
- Management of standalone selling price for all performance obligations under revenue recognition.
- Ad hoc requirements within the commercial finance team in a fast growing, acquisitive company.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA/CA/CPA from a Big4 or Top10 practice
- Strong IFRS 15 knowledge
- Current experience in financial reporting for organisations with a global footprint