£60000 - £70000 per annum + Equity
9 days ago
Start-Up - £6m turnover Management Consultancy - expecting 200% growth in 2021 - London
Finance Manager (No.1 finance role - future CFO)
£65k + Equity
Cedar has been retained by an impressive Management Consultancy start-up to deliver its first finance hire and future CFO.
The Co-Founders are former consultants with several years of expertise in their field, which is a lucrative professional service offering to a wide range of SME and global businesses.
The group will expect to surpass £25m turnover by 2022, so the business is readying for rapid growth by hiring their first finance professional to lead the function.
- Strategy & Commercial Planning: Synthesise the company strategic plan into key financial performance indicators.
- Statutory accounts: Deliver the full year-end cycle of statutory reporting and submission of accounts/annual report.
- Management Information: Design, build and produce monthly management accounts with appropriate P&L commentary, including variance explanation.
- Budgeting: Design and create an annual budget in line with overall business operating plan.
- Forecasting: Partner with Exec and Sales to design and build a forecast model, enabling periodical reforecasting.
- Cash management: Develop a cash management suite and manage bank relationships, including cash flow forecasting.
- Overview of the accounts receivable and payable ledgers for reporting, developing a DSO report for accurate invoice collections management.
- Tax: All corporation tax, compliance and VAT matters.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Qualified Accountant
- Appetite to develop into a CFO
- Strong academic profile
- Entrepreneurial spirit