£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
My client, a FTSE 250 business with a formidable presence in the technology market are looking for a talented Finance Manager to join the commercial arm of their business. You will have a brilliant opportunity to progress your career in a truly meritocratic environment, with genuine scope to progress and explore other areas of finance within 12 months.
- Key responsibility for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
- Create and develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting and business planning
- Produce analysis for inclusion in the financial statements and for projects on ad hoc basis.
- Monthly variance analysis from budget to actual spend per project, region and overall budgets
- Key stakeholder management - helping build and maintain working relationships with operations and finance teams across the group.
- Undertaking line management duties depending on experience and capabilities as requested
- Possess strong analytical skills and confidence of Microsoft Excel, including modelling
- Close review of management accounts with sector directors and their senior leadership teams ahead of closing month end.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience
- Strong Excel skills
If you are not sure if you have all the skills for this role, just apply, we will contact you if we think there is a good fit from your CV!