City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + 15% Bonus
15 days ago
Our client is a Global Professional Services Company with an impressive client base with one of the strongest brands in their market.
With a £500M turnover in the EMEA, the business has an impressive double-digit growth internationally and with multiple revenue streams. They are the leader in multiple fields, with world-class consultants and a track record of unrivalled success in helping companies respond to the unexpected.
Finance Manager (French Speaking) - about the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a French speaking Finance Manager with experience of accounting, reporting and compliance in France or Belgium.
Working in a department of 30 supporting the EMEA region, this role is ideally suited to someone who is a qualified accountant, who possesses excellent communication, leadership and time management skills.
Experience of multinational environments and dealing with business operations in the EMEA region is a strong advantage but not essential.
- Specific ownership of accounting, reporting and all compliance for two entities in Belgium
- Day-to-day ownership of numerous EMEA based entities - directly performing all aspects of financial management and overseeing such work performed by Management Accountants
- People management and supervision of several direct reports - all Management Accountants
- Review and approval of journals and reconciliations performed by Management Accountants
- Assist the EMEA Finance team in the enhancement of month-end processes including month-end accounting and ensuring compliance with US GAAP or UK GAAP
- Coordinate inter-company reconciliations entries for EMEA entities with multiple group companies
- Preparation and finalisation of annual statutory accounts for UK and EMEA entities
- Direct liaison with external auditors and management of the audit process throughout the year
- Other ad-hoc support to the department as required
Finance Manager - qualification and skills requirements:
- Qualified accountant or French/Belgium equivalent
- Knowledge of month end close processes and financial reporting
- Up to date knowledge of UK/US GAAP or IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and analysis formulas
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation or dealing with foreign subsidiaries is desirable
- Fluent/Professional French both written and oral