Up to £50000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
A well-known hospitality business based in West London is actively seeking to appoint a Finance Manager EU to support all divisions in the business by collating robust management reporting, analysis. Reporting to the GFC with a dotted-line to the CFO this is a key leadership role with visibility across the entire business globally.
The role contributes to the strategic goals and values by providing best in class financial support and service to its stake holders and sites under management while being the Finance Business Partner to the Operations Director.
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven experience in a role supervising stakeholders in overseas entities
- Experience in month-end, year-end, budgeting, forecasting
- Experience in a senior Finance position preferably in the food & beverage or hospitality
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting systems, with Advanced Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of Taxation including VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE
- Knowledge and understanding of Corporate strategy and administration
- Working in a team environment
- Client focus and relationships
- Relationships and networks