West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
4 months ago
Finance Manager (FP&A) - Media & Entertainment - West London
Cedar are working exclusively with a multinational Events & Entertainment business in London, who are looking for an ambitious recently qualified professional for a truly commercial FP&A Manager and business partnering role.
You will also oversee a small number of events across number of BU's business partnering across and leading the finance function for these world-famous events. You will also help produce the FP&A and MD&A reports for the division.
Reporting into the Finance Director for the division, the Finance Manager will business partner senior non-finance stakeholders daily, providing full support to budget holders and partner non-finance heads such as Ops/Sales/Marketing Directors, ensuring there are realistic gross profit estimates available to senior management at any time.
This is a hands-on role also managing the monthly reporting process, and for a high-achiever you can fast track to a Head of Finance role in 12-18 months and managing a team. Most of the HOF's in the business started at this level and were promoted internally. This is a business for ambitious high-flyers looking for a long and progressive career!
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the FD you will be fully immersed in the budgeting and forecasting process, assisting with budgeting, tracking, monitoring, reporting & month end for the division.
- Timetabling, reviewing and pulling together MD&A
- Support decision making across the business with robust management reporting, undertaking variance and trend analysis of business performance
- Business Partner various non-finance stakeholders such as Ops and Events Directors, creating detailed income & expenditure budgets
- Provide management reporting to aid strategic decisions - including trend, variance & sensitivity analysis
- Quarterly divisional cash flow forecasts
- Daily and weekly revenue reporting
Essential skills required:
- Recently Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA)
- Commercial acumen and senior stakeholder management
- Solid Accounting knowledge from industry or practice
- Advanced Excel skills