£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
19 days ago
FP&A Manager (German speaking) - £65k + Package - London (WFH)
A market leader in the branded goods sector with a diverse range of owned and licensed popular brands - this dynamic organisation sells products globally across wholesale, e-commerce and retail channels.
They are now seeking a FP&A Manager to play a key role within the European finance team.
- Support European FC with process improvement - develop systems / models to improve cash flow reporting
- Analyse group performance by category - e.g. brand / customer / product
- Support European finance team with strategic planning and annual budgeting & forecasting processes
- Provide analytical support to European FC / FD, Sales Directors and MD
- Assist with royalty reporting (implementation)
- Support non finance departments with budgeting processes and weekly sales reviews
- Develop strong working relationship with non-finance divisional heads
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or International equivalent (MBA etc)
- Fluent in German (written & spoken)
- Strong FP&A experience
- Salary to £65,000
- Bonus scheme (min 10-15%)
- Other benefits in kind
Experience working in the following sectors would be highly advantageous: Brand Management; Publishing; Music; FMCG; Wholesale; Retail; Licensing.